03 July 2006

So You Managed to Find Me

Congratulations to you for having the cunning and creativity to "click the bitch." This space, which I reserved last month, is going to house what may be considered by some the best, by others the worst of this "Jersey peach." Since my son (not likely), daughter-in-law (a little more likely) or possibly one of their friends or contemporaries, someone I might even have met (remotely possible, I suppose) visits No Ordinary Princess regularly from Pittsburgh, I have the following disclaimers to present:

Mike...if it's you, you want to turn away...now. You do NOT want to see.

Jen...read at your own risk. I am human and here's the proof.

Anyone I might know in P-bgh, especially anyone associated with my family there...though I may write about a fascination with much younger men, I am not interested in having sex with you. Sorry. Too creepy.

Brendan...if you're reading this and you're not yet 18, I'm going to find out about it and tan you hide...I don't care how big or old you think you are! Leave. NOW! (Nan loves you!)

There are lots of things I'd like to write about but I feel I must put the brakes on at some not very well-defined point over at No Ordinary Princess. Here's my place to let up on the pedal and go careening downhill, full tilt.

"Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night." Bette Davis as Margo Chandler in All About Eve (1950)

Technorati tags: bitchy / blogging / life /
middle-age / self-awareness / sex / sex-positive / sexuality / sexual orientation

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks for the tips, Jessica. Unfortunately, I've been hiding in closets all my life and am finally tired of it. Though I don't post my last name, I use my real first name, I live in the Philly burbs, not the city and am tired of being afraid of boogie men coming knocking at my door. Time to live without fear, sucking the marrow of life.

Hope you're soon unbored and thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 27, 2007 7:27 PM, Blogger Gary M Photo said...

Just a note to say I may swipe your little "register to vote" pin icon. Much nicer than the actual ones on the site. Hope you don't mind too terribly... and as always, thanks for the link. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner