21 July 2006

Do I Pass Muster?

So...

Is the new pic I've managed to embed in my header or banner or whateverthefuckitis conforming with current feminist ideals? I believe she looks as if she wants to be there doing just what she's doing (which is, primarily, turning me on)...or am I just spouting the drivel I've been brainwashed
by the patriarchy to believe?

ARGH! It's like a giant mobius strip!

But, really, who the fuck cares? Hers is the picture that shows up when you look up "voluptuous" on reference.com.

Technorati tags: bitchy / cunt-positive / erotica / The Great Blowjob Wars of '06 / isms / feminism / patriarchy / sensuality / sex / sex-positive / sexual / sexuality / sex wars / women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner