17 July 2006

You are Spider-Man

Your results: You are Spider-Man























Spider-Man
90%
Superman
75%
Iron Man
70%
The Flash
65%
Robin
57%
Catwoman
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Hulk
55%
Batman
55%
Wonder Woman
52%
Supergirl
52%



You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

(Well, fuck it...it isn't going to look the way I want it to so here it is, as is.)

Via a new discovery, Slant Truth News, I found this quiz. Given all the hits here in the last two days from When Fangirls Attack, I thought it was fitting. I wanted to be a woman. I tried to be a woman. I think they held the short hair against me! And what's with the "Are you accident-prone" question, anyway? Maybe if I answer those two questions differently, it would be enough to make me Cat Woman. I wanna be Cat Woman!

Technorati tags: comics / feminism / women

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 4:37 AM, Blogger Ragnell said...

Wait a minute, Catwoman has had short hair since her series last relaunched.

It was the accident prone thing. There aren't any klutzy superheroines I can think of, but Green Lantern's head is a magnet for blunt objects, Spiderman -- merely by opening his eyes in the morning -- causes a chain reaction that leads to a new person on his rolodex discovering his secret identity and then turning into a supervillain.

Oh, and if you've ever seen the beginning of Superman III you'd know what Clark can cause.

 
At July 19, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Damn, so I shoulda lied and said I was graceful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner