16 August 2006

The Hospital Around the Corner

It's official! I will leave my current place of employment on Saturday, September 2nd and start at The Hospital Around the Corner on September 13th. Woo-hoo!

I'm very excited about leaving this place with which I am so displeased and disillusioned and starting in a place where they really seem to have staff buy-in in their hospital and unit. I think I'll like it there. If only it weren't 5 days a week. Ugh! I guess I should accept that I'll work like most of the rest of the world but, damn, I'll miss only working 3 days out of every 7! We'll see how that goes. There are changes afoot in the ER at THAC which might facilitate my move to 10- or 12-hour shifts.

Wish me luck.

tags: life / nursing / work

5 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, B|L! You're so sweet!

Absolutely! I actually just downloaded a few Blogger templates from Miss Zoot and was planning to play with them. I can use one on No Ordinary Princess, which was my plan to do first. You are more than welcome to play around with my wickedly beautiful bitch.

As for her photo, I believe I found her doing a Google image search for "voluptuous women." Go for what you want, I say. I'll look around and find the site. I try to pick ones that don't seem to have any copyright claim. I hope she's one.

Thanks so much!

 
At August 17, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Pinky said...

Yay, new job, yay!

 
At August 17, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, HPS!

 
At August 18, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

B|L: I misread your comment and went on a search for the woman in my header instead. (Do you *blame* me?)

I'll try to find that "Cheryl Blogs" photo. Damn, I wish I had some record of what I got where.

 
At August 18, 2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

What a cool idea! That way I don't have to figure out what damned search terms I might have used 5 weeks ago when I found a photo. Brilliance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner