11 August 2006

Oh, This is Rich

Looking through my site meter stats, I ran across one from University of California Office of the President.

Domain Name ucop.edu ? (Educational)
IP Address 128.48.5.# (University of California, Office of the President)
ISP University of California, Office of the President
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Oakland
Lat/Long : 37.8091, -122.2702 (Map)
Distance : 2,516 miles
Language English (United States)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Aug 10 2006 6:40:12 pm
Last Page View Aug 10 2006 6:50:29 pm
Visit Length 10 minutes 17 seconds
Page Views 12
Referring URL
http://blogsearch.go...ogsearch?hl=en&q=hnt
Search Engine
blogsearch.google.com
Search Words
hnt
Visit Entry Page http://claimingmyinn...rning-hnt-ahead.html
Visit Exit Page http://claimingmyinn.../younger-men_14.html










Note the referring URL:

Note the search word: HNT

It's nice to know the people we trust to administer our nation's colleges and universities are making such good use of their time and our student/parent tuition loan money!

tags: bitchy / blogging / humor / irony

6 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

Oh, help, I feel stupid. What is HNT?

 
At August 12, 2006 3:03 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Half-Nekkid Thursday, HPS.

 
At August 12, 2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

Oh, yay! Like, I get to post a body part every Thursday now? Where do I sign up?

 
At August 13, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Seriously, HPS? Just click on the words, "Half-Nekkid Thursday" in my last comment...it's a link, Hon!

Now you know I'll att least be by your place once a week, huh? ; )

 
At August 17, 2006 1:25 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Stopped by after HPS mentioned your referral. I love that you posted this! It's too funny!

Hope you might join in on a regular basis...!

 
At August 17, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I can't promise, Obasso, though I think it's a great idea. I have thought of a real, middle-aged woman's body type of HNT but wouldn't want to kill your project. I just think it's time we accepted that most of us look like me rather than models. HPS is a gorgeous exception. I am the norm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner