09 August 2006

It May be Kinky

Maybe it's kinky, but I found this post from Eros Blog intriguing, especially the comment from "gruve dawg." (Sorry, he has no homepage attached to his name. Sorry for both of us ; )

I had a gf who introduced me to sex with ice. In the middle of making love, she said, “wait a minute”, went into a kitchen and brought back a bowlful of ice. Lots of imagination.
I took a smooth, long piece, teased her clit, then inserted it into her. Then proceeded to follow with my warmth. It was great for me, the gushing, the mix of hot and cold. She later told me that she found it very sexy, but after the insertion, the ice didn’t do anything for her.
Too bad.
Funny, I read this comment with no knowledge of the poster. I hadnt even glanced at the name. And I read it all the way through believing the commenter was a woman. I was a quite surprised to see a name which appears masculine. Then again, it could be a boi. I guess I don't credit most men with the imagination, creativity, attention to detail, patience, sensuous proclivities and, well, interest to find such an encounter sensual. Either that or I can really only imagine that with a woman.

Doesn't much matter, huh?

tags: bisexual / creativity / ice / lesbian / life / men / senses / sensitivity / sex / sex-positive / sexual orientation / sexuality / women

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, I was just google-ing my handle and saw this. yeah, that's me that wrote that original post on erosblog. and, yes I'm a guy. and yes that did happen.

and rereading that brought back some good memories, not just of the "ice incident", but of other encouters with C.

call me silly. but i try to remember lots of detail from past encounters. i think sex is something you can enjoy at many levels. anyway, thanks for reminding me of this. mmmmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner