13 August 2006

Too Good III

I'm just going to keep posting the fucker until somebody comments on it. Maybe then I'll stop obsessing over it and finding new things to say!

A few new observations on the Trust condom ad.

  • I wonder what the woman in the black outfit is saying to the man at her side. I imagine it's something along the lines of, "Why can't you ever do anything as sexy as that," in so many words.
  • I love his look of, "This is but a small service I can provide" as he exits the screen.
  • This is a man I would fuck, given the chance. I'm not so sure about the woman...she strikes me as a little "plastic." Gimme a woman with a little meat on her bones. I also seem to gravitate toward women with shorter rather than longer legs who are a little shorter than me.
tags: advertising / AIDS / bisexual /condoms / culture / cunt-positive / HIV / lesbian / life / men / 'safer' sex / sex / sex-positive / sexuality / sexual orientation / women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner