14 November 2006

Shakespeare Says it Best

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, you bull's-pizzle, you stock-fish--O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor's-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!

Taken from: Henry IV, part I
I agree with Kevin at Slant Truth. Shakespeare can insult someone better than anybody else. I think, when I'm feeling particularly peeved at some idiocy the "president" is proposing, I shall have to hie me over to the Shakesperean Insulter for the appropriately vile response.

Go visit it...it's great fun!

tags: fun / insults / internet fun / Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner