03 August 2006

I Think I'm in Love

Thanks to Bryan McKay, who led me to BlogCritics who, ultimately, led me to my new love. I've only read his CV and one post and have already added Mark Schannon to my Google sidebar. (Yes, some day I'll grow up and actually figure out BlogRolling! What can I say? Basically, I'm lazy unless it's something I really enjoy. I'm learning to live with my inner slacker : )

There are now two men in the world I would consider marrying. Unfortunately, they're both already taken.

Is it sexist of me to say I hope their wives appreciate these men?

Technorati tags: blogging / humor / life / marriage

1 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

And shine like s super nova Robin does, in my mind. He's a mentor for how to be human. I'm sure he remembers you fondly, Mark.

Age is not a barrier to me, being safely ensconced in the heart of your soul mate is. What lovely sentiments about your marriage and your wife.

Thanks for stopping by and you're always welcome back. Specialty of the house is a not-too-sweet but very rummy mojito. Pull up a chair and grab one whenever you want.

And I have no doubt you will live up to my link.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner