01 August 2006

The Rapture of the Liberals

Given a couple of my recent posts about the Rapture and a progressive pastor of a megachurch in Minnesota, I was thrilled to happen upon a site called Liberal Rapture during this evening's web cruise.

I was over at The Rude Pundit, reading Egalia, who is a guest blogger today. The Rude One has a great line-up during his vacation week. You can check out the list of guest bloggers here. There's also a sidebar ad there for the Liberal Rapture. It's good stuff.

If there's nothing else to love there, you've just got to love their tagline, which is a Will Rogers quote...

I am not a member of an organized political party. I'm a Democrat.

George W. Bush...a man Will Rogers never met.

Technorati tags: bitchy / blogging / US politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner