18 August 2006

Oh. My God.

I honestly had no idea that one of my favorite (and one of the most-shitting-funny) female singer-songwriters on the planet, Christine Lavin, has a song entitled, "Getting in Touch With My Inner Bitch!"

I found that by trying to Googlewhack myself, which sounds more than a little dirty. Thanks, Bitch | Lab, for the idea!

That will simply have to become the Official Theme Song of Claiming My Inner Bitch!

Oh, and I happened to stumble upon the place I think I belong in the world the other day...

Bitch Club!

(I have no idea why this link isn't working; hopefully, a temporary server issue.)

I don't know if I'm quite of their caliber yet, but I'm workin' on it!

; )

tags: bitchy / blogging / humor / life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner