17 November 2006

Meet Me There at 10PM

Jean turned me onto it and I'm so in (to coin a phrase)!

Global Orgasm Day

The goal being to have a massive surge in energy on the day of the Winter Solstice. Okay, you can keep the Wiccans and the Paul Winter Consort and their howling at the moon that night and just let me howl at my bedroom ceiling.

I think all lesbians should join in for one fantastic smack off at 10 PM and see if we can shift the karma of the world with our little deaths.

Whaddya say, Grrls??

tags: lesbian / New Age / orgasm / positive energy / sex

6 Comments:

At November 17, 2006 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually a fantastic idea. If we do it just right, we'll at least register as a seismic event.

 
At November 17, 2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Spread the word, Jean.

 
At November 17, 2006 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have to be a lesbian to join? Cuz I'm doing it anyway - just so ya know.

 
At November 18, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Sure, Bimbo...the orgasmo day is for everybody. I'd like to keep our little 10 pm party to women only, though, out of deference to those lesbians who might prefer it that way.

Hips ahoy!

 
At November 25, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger belledame222 said...

fun! between that and National Drunk Blogging Day, the holiday season is looking up...

 
At November 28, 2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

scratches Belle's name on the roll of those lesbans participating.

Yep, the holidays will seem a lot brighter this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner