Friday Random Number Post
I might as well get into the game here with the Friday number posts. I've decided that my number will not be set but will vary from week to week depending on my mood and the theme.
So, without further ado, today's Friday Random Number Post:
1) Desert Hearts: what can I say...I'm an old dyke and this was my first lesbian movie. Plus...Patricia Charbonneau.
2) Mrs. Soffel: "Mel Gibson and Diane Keaton," you ask? Rent it then get back to me.
3) The Good Mother: fits in with my theme of women totally swept away by their sensual experiences. Diane Keaton again. These are the only two movies I ever liked her in. Well, I also liked The First Wives Club. I really am a little concerned about any woman who would have sex with Woody Allen.
4) Labyrinth: two names: Jennifer Connelly, David Bowie.
5) Bound: though I'm not terribly fond of the movie, Jennifer Tilly is totally hot and has any body ever looked better in a wife-beater than Gina Gershon?
6) A Streetcar Named Desire: tragic, sick, deranged and sexy.
7) Better than Chocolate: okay, maybe not so sexy but arguably the best lesbian flick I've ever seen.
8) Saving the best for last: Nina Takes a Lover. A little darling starring Laura San Giacomo and that voice! I won't give the film away but it is, without a doubt, the sexiest movie I've ever seen. Rent it!
Have a good weekend. I'll be working...
tags: Friday / movies / sex / sexy / sensuality