20 November 2006

Well, What a Surprise!

Well, Jean was the one who led me there. Of course after I found out that she tested as a Random, Brutal, Sex Master or Genghis Khunt, for short.

I simply had to find out what my cool name might be and what do I get?...


Free Online Dating
Take the Test


The Nurse
Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSDf)

Friendly and eager. Sexy in white. You are The Nurse.

Like your male counterpart, The Poolboy, you're a fun and goofy, but giving, friend. You believe that life and love should be taken with a grain of salt. We'll bet you smile a lot, which people find contagious.

Your exact opposite:
The Battleaxe

Deliberate Brutal Love Master
If only they knew the reason...the fact is, you spend WAY more time fantasizing than the average girl. While your friends lean desperately towards love, you're chemically biased towards anti-love: sex. You'd never date someone you didn't find immediately kissable.

To maximize satisfaction, you should find someone carefree and sexual, just like you. Avoid Brutal types at all costs. A final bit of advice: experience doesn't matter. You didn't qualify as a Master, and your perfect match need not either. Consider both The Nurse and The Playstation.

BUT ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe, The Priss

Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid - Free Online Dating.

Well, fuck me. I wanted to be someone cool like "Brutus the Uterus," damnit! But, noooooo! I get to be the fucking nurse instead. Dull, boring, tiring and predictable.

I should know better than to take these damned tests. Hope you have better luck than I did. If you get to be Brutus the Uterus, I expect to be notified so I can read the results!

tags: fun / online quizzes

8 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ultimate integration of personal and professional life. That's actually pretty surreal.

"The Playstation"

Classic

 
At November 21, 2006 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Wild Rose
Random Brutal Love Dreamer

Aye, it be me, Cap'n Dyke!

 
At November 21, 2006 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you got the nurse. I was um... less impressed with my own. I got The Peach Random Gentle Love Master, damn it.

And it's truuuue!

 
At November 22, 2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Jean: You don't happen to have a Playstation you can spare, do you?

Aye! Brutal but lov'ly be the Cap'n!

Bimbo: I hope you posted that result. I'd love to see what it says!

 
At November 24, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Moley123 said...

I got the Peach too! Me a Random Gentle Love Master... yeah right! lol...

 
At November 28, 2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Okay, enough! So you all get to be random gentle whatevers and I get to be your nurse? Fuck that! "Love Masters," my ass! When do I get to be the friggin' master???

 
At November 28, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Okay, enough! So you all get to be random gentle whatevers and I get to be your nurse? Fuck that! "Love Masters," my ass! When do I get to be the friggin' master???"

Hey, what do ye want from a Wild Rose Random Brutal Love Dreamer, woman!

 
At November 28, 2006 11:44 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh, Watcher...ye be such a teaser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner