31 August 2006

Middle-Aged HNT Continues

In my continuing theme of addressing what real, middle-aged women look like, I offer my latest installment of the Inner Bitch occasional HNT. I guess this is claiming my outer bitch, huh?

Since I don't have a fabo camera, I've played around a bit with my Picasa editor effects to tone down, or up, the skin tones. Interesting effect...where does skin end and clothing begin?

Collarbone, a little neck and a (very) little cleavage. It may not be fresh as a spring chicken but it's still a nice place to visit.

Happy HNT!

tags: bitchy / blogging / HNT / middle age / photo editing

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

that's really cool.

 
At September 03, 2006 3:27 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Well, thank you!

I have such problems getting yours to load on your site. It's wretchedly annoying! Haven't seen the latest yet.

I'll keep trying, though, HPS!

Thanks for stopping in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner