27 August 2006

If my Spanish is correct...

...the translation of the above, linked post title goes something like this:

Mom has tits!
Or would that be:
Mom wants tits! (Though it looks like she's already purchased a pair...time for a trade-in already?)
Maybe it's:
You want my mom's tits?
Though my favorite interpretation is:
"Mama mia, what a set of knockers,"
spoken by the kid who looks like he's holding a 40 oz., wide-neck Bud.

tags: bitchy / body image / breasts / "Look! I bought breasts" / milf / public nudity / sex / sexuality (It's "Guess the Fake Tag" time again, folks!)

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

quiero = I want

I want mommy's tits!

oy.

 
At August 27, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

So do I!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner