20 August 2006

TTLB Ecosystem

I figured I was finally bitchy enough to join the TTLB Ecosystem and not be a mere single-celled organism. Oh, that and I finally went and figured out how to add my blogs.


I have to wait until tomorrow to find out where I sit in the world but I'm betting on "Lowly Insect" for CMIB and "Slimy Mullosc" for No Ordinary Princess. I really like the idea of being a "Crunchy Crustacean" but think my links are already beyond that level. Damn shame. Crunchy things are good.

My ultimate goal? Being a Slithering Reptile or a Flappy Bird would be fine with me. I know I'll never make Higher Power status here.

tags: bitchy / blogging / humor / life / US politics / world politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner