22 August 2006

Sexy Slips in Old Movies

Well, I saw that Hedonistic Pleasureseeker dropped by today to lust after the fabulous women I found over the internet. Drool away, HPS. They're all mine. Or as all mine as they can be considering thry're readily available for download by anyone who chooses.

Anyway. It got me to thinking...wouldn't it be fun if we all found a favorite sexy vixen in a slip (or nightgown or other sexy wear) from the old movies we love.


Wasn't Marilyn in a slip in Some Like it Hot? And seems to me I've seen Kim Novak looking incredibly foxy in a lil' slip of a thing in some old flick? Or maybe I'm just remembering her looking so deliciously witchy in Bell, Book and Candle, a true favorite of mine. She simply ooooozed sex appeal.

I remember when I read that post where I showed off Liz and Kim and Anna that there was someone else I left out...some quintessential vixen in the slip. I can't seem to bring her back to mind, though. It's driving me crazy now! Help me out!

Let's see what you've got. Either take the lazy way and just post in the comments or go out and find your own for us to see at your place.

tags: blogging / lingerie / sexy

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

I suppose, given my strange relationship with the universe, I need to claim Kim Novak in Bell Book and Candle. Romantic hijinks, meddling sorcery, and a cat? Puuuuurrrrrrrfect.

But did she wear a full slip? HM.

 
At August 23, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Not in that one though I'm sure I recall her in a slip in one movie. Or maybe that was a dream...

 
At August 27, 2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

did any of the French actresses (Deneuve, Bardot, etc) wear slips onscreen?

 
At August 27, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Boy, you got me. I count on you to know about the Sophisti-cats, HPS.

I was too busy watching Personal Best, Mad Max and...what was the name of that movie in the 80's with the renegade girl rebel who beat the cops/system in the end...Billy Jack or something like that???...back then to notice anything with subtitles I'd have to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner