20 August 2006

I Finally Blogrolled!

I've only had the account for two or three months. Really, finally getting around to it in 2-3 months is not bad for a Piscean.

Now I'll be able to come to one pace to find new stuff from the bloggers I like. It'll take some getting used to but I love the feature that allows you (or me) to roll over the link to see the description. It's just like Wordpress.

No, I didn't get around to playing with the templates I downloaded recently. I really should get a move on over at No Ordinary Princess before someone else with a good blog steals the template I have in mind for that site.

Maybe in, oh, two to three months...

tags: blogging / life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner