30 August 2006

She's Here!

My watercolor arrived today, safe and sound and dry all the way from the other side of the country. Isn't she beautiful? Her colors are much more vibrant in person than the gallery photo would indicate. It only just occurred to me yesterday that I'll have to get her framed. Any suggestions would be most welcome, as I've never done that before though I have selected frames for my cross stitch pieces in the past.


Only in the house for 5 minutes and already undressed and spread out on the bed. That's my kind of woman! And look at those hips! Yeah...this is a real woman!



If you have an interest in the art of
self-taught artists, go check out "my" artist, Mara McWilliams. She has some very powerful stuff there, much of it woman-centred. And she has a great business card, too.

tags: art / beauty / life

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Mocha said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Have you got a Jeffrey Alan's there? I'd try them for getting it mounted and framed. Best of luck! It will look great in your place as it is. so. you.

 
At August 31, 2006 1:54 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Awww, thanks, {{{Kelly!}}}

Love to the fam!

 
At September 02, 2006 1:30 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks,B|L.

One of the things I love about your blog is its visual richness. And your images are right up my alley.

I'll post her again after I make my decisions and get heer framing done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner