Well, obviously I’ve fallen into some sort of hibernation period. Sorry about the hasty drop, folks. Neurological disorders are unpredictable.

I happened to find this gem through, believe it or not, AOL’s entertainment news. Yes, I’m a slut. Anyway, I happened to find this beauty too irresistible not to stash here for future reference.

Video: Our Swayze Reception.

Here is the YouTube video for your pleasure. By the way, if anyone can tell me how to download the actual file of this video (if that’s possible) please let me know?

Here are James and Julia on BBC Breakfast News following the smashing success of their YouTube memento.

And here they are on the obviously much more hip Richard and Judy. How come the guy gets top billing, anyway.

Finally, here is the website for the movie James manages to plug in both clips: AllBarLove.com.

The trailer, for your viewing pleasure:

All I have to say is I hope it makes it to the Ritz. I can only make out the damned dialogue of those Brit flicks on the big screen.

For another great Brit flick, check out Sliding Doors, with the oh-so-luscious Gwyneth Paltrow. She has the most delicious hair for half the film. Yes, despite her appalling taste in attire for award ceremonies. The icing on this cake is the always adorable John Hannah.

But then that gets me thinking about Four Weddings and a Funeral and Possession (Aaron Eckhart, yummy! Blech! Gwyneth, most fetching!) and Sense and Sensibility. Scrumptious.

Final tidbit…here is James and Julia’s “home.” That video sounds like a shrewd move now, doesn’t it? Who needs advertising when you can dirty dance?

Oh, pay no attention to this. I’m just setting it here so I won’t forget it.

As for me, I walked Sadie, my “canine companion”, in the drizzle this evening with my umbrella swinging from its leather strap by my side. The bathroom is presently warming and my pyjamas are toasting on the towel bar. I intend to get very warm and very snuggly very soon. Tonight, the wind will howl and the rain pelt and I will sleep, safe and serenely undisturbed.

I can’t say when I’ll be back next. Know that I’m doing alright. I’m back in therapy after a five-month break. Back on twelve-hour shifts, too, and feeling like a newborn. Sometimes I’m almost giddy on the job! In my present, semi-dormant state, I fear I may be getting a little Moley. I hope this doesn’t Drag-on too long.

I turn fifty next week. Did I mention that? Feel free to send greetings. (::wonders how to get a PayPal button::) I’ll be in NYC, secure in the anonymity of the eight million or so. I wouldn’t be the least surprised if I happened to post some more, providing I get my laptop’s wireless adapter up and running again.

Wish me luck.

Off to the showers, which sounds a little kinky…