22 July 2006

An Open Letter

...to the unknown young man to whose Flickr HNT photostream I masturbated tonight (okay, this morning)... Thanks for a great time. I stopped on one pic and imagined you were coming, though in your boxers, not, I repeat not on my face. (I feel those Twisty demerits sliding off...for me, facials = icky!)

FlickrMan, I just had the most intense orgasm of my life to date.

Thanks again. I feel great! Hope it was good for you, too.

Technorati tags: bitchy / bisexual / cunt-positive / feminism / lesbian / life / men / senses / sex / sex-positive / sexuality / sexual orientation / sex wars / women

C'mon now, you didn't really think I was going to give you the Flickr link up there, did you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner