04 August 2006

I Find This Rich

Given my stated personal stance about blowjobs, to wit:

I guess I know where I stand in the feminist sex wars. I'm a Feminist Slut Extraordinaire, and damned proud of it. (I'm up to using fingers on both hands now in the numbers category so I know I'm a slut.) I still don't enjoy BJ's (sorry, guys) (emphasis added) but I love cunnilingus! ; )
I find it quite humorous that the 1,000th visitor to this blog would have found their way here via the following Google search. And it wasn't even an interesting site hit, either. Not one I could try to attach to another blogger I might read, from that anonymous place somewhere in the middle of Kansas that used to have me concerned that members of the Westboro Baptist Church were monitoring my blog activity.

Despite the fact that unfortunate line was quoted somewhere on my blog, I still don't like blowjobs (sorry, guys). ; )

Technorati tags: blogging / life / sex / sex-positive / sexuality / sex wars / sexy

4 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Mocha said...

*sigh

I don't know WHY I love you so much. We differ on this basic tenet.

KIDDING.

Except kind of not.

But I'm loving the discussion you have going on here. Look at you, all uppity and shit. I mean ... all feminist and fabulous.

 
At August 04, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Awww, thanks Mocha! Love you back!

I hope I don't fan any flames with this...the atmosphere was downright sere last month with the BJ battles flaring all over the place.

Hey, if you want to do it, more power to ya! If you want to do it because you want a diamond bracelet, more power to ya! I'll love you anyway.

I just might not kiss you.

; )

 
At August 04, 2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

hahahahahahah

this one made my day!

 
At August 04, 2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Isn't irony a blast, HPS? I laughed my ass off!

Hey, if you haven't seen it, check out the video under "Too Good." It just might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen...well, one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. You'll love it, promise!

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

  • *CmIB = Claiming my Inner Bitch
  • *CmIB-E = Claiming my Inner Bitch Enterprises
  • *MBCP = May be considered patriarchetypical (c) 2006 CmIB-E
  • *NOP = No Ordinary Princess, my other blog
  • *THAC = The Hospital Around the Corner